As described in a previous post, the Proforma approach to defining and evaluating options to drive to 100% Renewable Electricity, can be extended to include common information requested in grant applications.
This article for now is just a brain dump of relevant information required by some relevant grant bodies.
SUEZ COMMUNITY GRANTS
Timing: yearly grants
- Project Name & Description(100 words max for description)
- Project Objectives - List up to 5 specific objectives of your project (i.e. what are the benefits received by the participants involved / affected by the project).
- Who will benefit? - The specific target population that will participate in and/or benefit from your project - including number of people, age, gender, region and other demographics.
- Project Plan - Outline the specific activities that will take place to realise the project.
- Project Risks - Outline any risks that could affect your project and how you plan to address them.
- Project Sustainability & Evaluation - Is your project dependent on receiving a SUEZ Community Grant? Will your project continue after SUEZ Community Grant funding ceases? * Required
- How will you evaluate the effectiveness of your project? - Outline how you will monitor / evaluate the objectives / outcomes of your project.
- Project Budget - grant $ sought, in kind, other committed $
- Project Title & Summary
- Describe the project outcomes.
- Describe the extent to which your project aligns with and addresses key ﬁndings, weaknesses and/or threats, or targets the opportunities identiﬁed in the Local Economic Plan.
- Describe the community beneﬁt your project will deliver.
- What is the scale of the economic impact likely to be achieved from your project?
- Describe the level of innovation, insight or creative thinking that makes the project unique.
- What is the potential for the project to create business/industry networks and partnerships that can drive future economic development activities?
- Demonstrate the capacity of your organisation to successfully deliver the program over the projected time frame.
- Upload your Project Plan
- Please provide evidence of support from project stakeholders and partners and/or consortium members
- Please describe the risks associated with this project.
- Describe how you will mitigate these risks.
- Please upload the meeting minutes that demonstrate your organisation's support for this application.
- Project Budget
Three Year Community Alliance
Need a list of other sources & their criteria