Project: Roadmap to 100% Renewable Electricity for Noosa by 2026
With funding from the Noosa Biosphere Reserve Foundation, ZEN is completing a professionally prepared plan which will enable us to achieve 100% renewable electricity by 2026.
Update: The Roadmap Report has been through the review process and is now available
Dr. Rob Passey of ITP Renewables was in Noosa in early May 2018, with presentations to Noosa councillors and council staff, to business and tourism operators, and to local residents. Dr. Passey's final report will identify the most effective and cheapest combination of energy efficiency and energy generation (mainly solar) required to achieve 100% clean energy.
Here is a summary of the information that is available:
- Rob Passey's presentation - slides & recording
- Recording of Mayor Tony Wellington's inspiring opening words
- Media coverage of the Roadmap Consultations
- Feedback we have received
- Draft chapters of the Roadmap Report
- Draft Roadmap Report
- Get the draft report in a single PDF
We also welcome any additional feedback you may have. Either use the Comments section at the bottom of any of the webpages above, or you can provide other feedback here.