There has been a little gap in meetings while we bedded down the grant application to the Council to fund the Cluster’s development needs.
This has now been submitted so I thought it would be good to get together, discuss the scope of the application and get your feedback .
The meeting is being held in Lecture room 1 in the Central Queensland University complex on Goodchap St in Noosaville. From the roundabout take the first driveway and turn right ¾ the way down. The entrance is halfway along the building on the left (opposite the daycare entrance) and the lecture is on the first floor behind the stairs.
We will also cover the ZENoosa Roadmap project. Dates have now been set for the first round of consultation and we need to discuss if the cluster would like to have a session of its own to discuss the reports direction and provide input. If so, Monday 30 April at 5:00pm is the time available.
Other ongoing agenda items include:
1. Feedback on what we have done to date – good/bad/need to change direction etc
2. Cluster membership – open to all?, membership criteria, are members part of a centre of excellence and if so, what are the standards?, membership cost etc
3. Contribution commitment required for the website and case studies.
4. Thoughts on the draft website – anything missed, should be done differently, installation database
5. Other thoughts and suggestions as to how the cluster can work to increase the “pie”